Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Corey Seager: 2016 Topps Gypsy Queen Rookie Autograph, BGS 9.5-10 Auto!

I was thrilled to see this particular card come back with a very strong showing from my recent batch of cardboard that was slabbed by the folks at Beckett. There are around half a dozen Seager rookie or "rookie" autos that I want as the centerpieces of my Corey Collection and this 2016 Gypsy Queen offering is one of them.


Gypsy is always a tough brand to get high grades on as the corners are touchy by nature. I was somewhat surprised the corners came out so well on this one and thankfully every sub-grade followed suit as quad 9.5s resulted in this beautiful BGS 9.5-10 signature addition to my PC. The card itself was a steal late last year for $37 and change. Thanks as always to Dodger Penguin for the submission help!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the high grade! Love GQ autographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was beyond happy when I saw the grade.

      Delete