Saturday, January 13, 2018

Jayson Kretzer Cryptozoic Archer Sketch

I knocked another person off of my needs list for a master set of sketch card artists from the 2014 Cryptozoic Archer release. I still need a lot of the rarer and pricey artists who worked on the show so it will be a looooong grind towards completing this project. For now, I chip away when I can and the seller I almost always buy from lowered most of his prices so I decided to grab one I've had my eye on.


I was able to snag a more affordable artist this time around in Jayson Kretzer. For just over half a blaster it was an easy decision particularly after having not added one in quite some time. Also, getting three characters in one sketch -- Archer, Malory, and Woodhouse -- was the sweet icing on the cake. The sketch does not depict any specific scene but I like it all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Never got into the show, but I really like this card. Very cool sketch card.

    ReplyDelete